Short Details : CBSE UGC NET Result 2017, CBSE NET 22nd January Exam Result 2017, UGC NET Exam Result, CBSE National Eligibility Test Result, cbsenet.nic.in UGC exam Result
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 –
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is ready with the UGC Net Result 2017. CBSE Conducted the UGC NET Exam 2017 on 22nd January. Now all candidates are waiting for Result. CBSE UGC NET Result is expected to be declared today on 10th May 2017.
CBSE conducts this The University Grants Commission (UGC) exam every year. Huge Numbers of students appeared in CBSE Exam this time. So we know you must be waiting for your Ranking and Results of CBSE NET 2017. Candidates can Check Their Result By entering their Roll No And Date of Birth Etc.
CBSE will Release the UGC Net Result only for those candidates who will secure qualifying in all the three papers & Cut off score as per their category will be considered eligible in Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant/Associate Professorship or both.
Some Important Updates For Selection in UGC NET Exam 2017:
- Candidates Will be consider for JRF & for Assistant professor Award after minimum marks to be obtained in NET.
- When Step 1 will Clear There will be prepared Merit list, subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- There is only 15% Candidates will be Selected from merit list.
- There will separate Merit list for the award of JRF. It will be Prepared from the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step 3.
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 Latest News Updates : –
How to Check UGC NET Result 2017 ?
Candidates need to follow these steps to download CBSE UGC NET Exam Result 2017. Sometimes, website may be down due to Server Load, so have patience we have given solution for it.
- First Step, Visit the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in
- now Click on the link ‘CBSE UGC NET 2017 Results’
- Enter your application number, date of birth and name.
- Click on submit button.
- Results will be displayed on the screen. print it and save for future reference.
CBSE NET Result 2017 –
UGC Net exam result 2017 is provided here directly. Candidates can check their CBSE NET Result now. Just follow the steps given by our Team. Candidates must know, CBSE UGC NET Minimum Marks are required to obtain for selection. Here is a list given Below :
|Paper||Category & Marks to Obtain|
|paper 1st||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|paper 2nd||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|paper 3rd||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
UGC NET 2017 Cut Off Score :
UGC will be declare the CBSE NET Result 2017 very Soon. Keep Visiting On FreeResult.in to check latest Update about UGC Exam Cut off Score.
If you face any problem then comment to get help.
अगर आपको CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 देखने में कोई परेशानी है तो तुरंत Comment करें, हम जल्द ही आपकी Help करेंगे