NEET 2016 Exam – Finally,NEET 2016 Phase 2 exam conducted successfully on July 24, 2016. NEET exam was conducted in two phase – Phase I and Phase II. all appeared candidates are waiting for their result now. The result will be declared soon. but now we have some interesting facts for NEET Cut Off Marks. Also we have already provided the NEET Answer Key Here. So now candidates can match their correct answer in the entrance exam. it will help in calculating their marks in this exam.
First of all appeared candidates you must calculate your score in NEET Phase 2 exam 2016. therefore, candidates need to match their correct or incorrect responses carefully. hence they will avoid mistakes in calculating marks in NEET 2016 Phase 2 answer key.
Now Let us Tell you about more details related to NEET 2016 Exam.
here we are providing all details related to NEET Cut Off Marks List 2016.
What is “NEET Cut Off Marks” ?
– NEET Cut off Marks can be defined as the minimum marks to qualify the examination. all candidates need to have minimum marks for this exam. you can get more information regarding Neet cut off marks from the official website of National Entrance Eligibility Test at aipmt.nic.in.
find the NEET 2016 Cut off marks here: NEET is the All India Pre-Medical Test that is conducted every year by the examination authority of the CBSE. Lakhs of students appear for the exam with a hope to get admission into the reputed medical colleges of the country.
How “NEET Cut off Marks” are Determined ?
– Most of the candidates ask for cuf off marks determination methods. or uses the NEET Rank Predictor to Confirm their Eligibilty. we want to tell you that NEET Cut off 2016 marks are determined on the basis of three major factors:
these given factors decides the cut off marks for NEET.
- The difficulty level of the NEET 2016 exam paper.
- Number of candidates appearing for NEET 2016 exam.
- Number of seats available in the medical colleges under NEET.
NEET Cut Marks is Varied every year as the Level of Exam Changes.
What was the “Cut Off Marks of NEET” in Previous Year Exams?
– All searching candidates for NEET Previous year Cut Off and Expected cut off this year.Complete details about NEET Previous Year Exam is Here –
For General category (Year – 2014) : The cut off marks for General were from 438 to 682. This range increased in the year 2015 and the new range was 453 to 695.
For OBC category (Year – 2014) : The cut off marks for OBC were from 434 to 438. This Range increased to 450 to 453 in the year 2015.
For SC category (Year – 2014) : The cut off marks for SC were from 295 to 438. This Range increased to 324 to 453 in the year 2015.
For ST category (Year – 2014) : The cut off marks for ST were from 288 to 436. This Range increased to 288 to 452 in the year 2015.
For PH category (Year – 2014) : The cut off marks for PH were from 288 to 435. This Range increased to 324 to 449 in the year 2015.
All Cut off Marks show clearly,the range of NEET cut off marks is varied every time for every category.
What is the Expected Cut off marks for NEET Phase 2 exam 2016?
– Like every year, the cut off marks for general category are expected to be highest. Looking at the NEET previous years trends, cut off marks for general category can be between 435-450 range.
For OBC, expected cut off marks range between 430-440.
For candidates of SC category the expected cut off marks are likely to fall in the range 292-303.
Therefore,ST category candidates can expect the cut off marks range to be 285-292.
PH category expected cut off marks is 282-288.
Finally you can get idea about your rank in NEET 2016 Exam. Now, Regarding this Expected cut off marks of NEET 2016, candidates may be having idea about College selection.
Comment now to check your rank in NEET 2016 Exam. Drop your mail to get NEET Cut Off Marks List 2016.