Short Details – NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017, Download NEET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, NEET Exams 2017 Date, NEET Time Table Download, Permission Letter For NEET, National Eligibility Entrance Test Call Letter, 7th May NEET Exam Admit Card, Admit Card in Hindi, NEET Phase 2 2017 Latest Updates.
NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017 Download :
NEET is Most popular Entrance Exam in the country. The CBSE Board will be conducting the NEET UG Exam on 7th May, 2017. Candidates can download their Admit Card of NEET 2017 Exam on Official Website www.nbe.edu.in from 15th April 2017. The Official Link to Download the NEET Admit Card is Given below. In NEET Entrance Exam There are two Phases of Exam. National Eligibility Test Cum Entrance Exam will be held in NEET Phase 1 & NEET Phase 2.
All applied Candidates can get their NEET Admit Card Download Below.
Candidates must visit this page regularly for all Latest updates on NEET Exam 2017.
NEET के एडमिट कार्ड की अधिक जानकरी के लिए नीचे जाए
सभी विद्यार्थी नीचे दिए गए Steps से अपने NEET Admit Card 2017 Download कर सकते हैं
NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017 Details –
|NEET Full Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test|
|Name of the Exam||NEET UG Entrance Exam II|
|Exam Date||7th May|
|Admit Card Status||Available..|
|Official Site||Click here|
NEET Exam के लिए जिन स्टूडेंट्स ने Apply किया है वे अपना एडमिट कार्ड 15 अप्रैल को सुबह 10 बजे से 7 मई तक प्राप्त कर सकते है NEET का एग्जाम 7 मई 2017 को होगा इस परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड CBSE Board द्वारा घोषित किए जायेंगे अपने एडमिट कार्ड प्राप्त करने के लिए नीचे दी गई लिंक पर क्लिक करे, ज्यादा जानकारी के लिए FreeResult.in पर विजिट करते रहे
NEET Entrance Test Hall Ticket, Time Table:
NEET Admit Card is very important for all applying candidates. Because without Exam Hall Ticket Students will not be allowed to give their exam. NEET Medical Entrance Exam for MBBS & BDS Admission will be conducted on 7th May 2017. All Candidates are searching for their NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017. The original admit card will be given to Students at the examination hall only after verification. All Candidates should keep safe Admit card till the admission process is completed. however, We have given the Download Link for your Online Admit Card. Competitors can download their Exam Hall Ticket from official website, Just follow the given steps below.
Steps to Download NEET Admit Card/Permission Letter 2017 –
- First, Open the official site of cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on “NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017” on the Notification Section.
- Now Click on the Download Option of NEET UG Admit Card 2017.
- Fill the details asked Carefully.
- Enter Your Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Address etc.
- Click On Submit Button.
- NEET Phase 1 Admit Card or Call letter will be on another window.
- Download it and Print for the Reference in the Exam.
Details About NEET UG Phase 1 Exam :
NEET 2017 एक नेशनल लेवल मेडिकल एंट्रेंस Exam है जो की MBBS/BDS के एडमिशन के लिए होगा इस साल NEET Entrance Test में 11,35,104 कैंडिडेट्स ने आवेदन किया है और paper 103 Cities के 22,000 Centers में होगा
The National Eligibility Entrance Exam will be Conducted in 103 Cities and 22.000 Centers. Competition is very Difficult. So, Guys prepare well. And Collect Your NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017 on time. The Entrance Exam will be in bilingual but candidate can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi. In Exam Question Paper there will be 180 Objective Questions. There will be three Subjects – Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Total Exam Duration would be o3 Hours. However, . In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
|NEET Medical Entrance Exam||MBBS & BDS|
Details in NEET Admit Card 2017 –
2. Roll number
3. Date of Birth
5. Candidate Photograph
8. Question paper Language
9. Name & address of the examination centre
Details After Downloading Your Admit Card :
- Representative Institute will Give Your NEET Admit Card 2017 .
- You will be provided admit card only after the verification process. so carry your ID during the NEET 2017 examination.
- Original Admit Card will Replace internet downloaded Admit Card. Which you got before.
- For document verification, You have to present this original Admit Card during the counselling process for joining the Institute.
- You Can Not Bring Any Type Of Prohibited Items, any Type of Data and There will Also not Allowed Any Watch.
- Make Sure About Your Reporting Time NEET Exam Time Table.
- If Candidates have Forgotten password. There are Three Options in Forgot password Page.
NEET Exam Date 2017 :
So all candidates know their exam dates now. NEET UG Exam will be conducted on 7th May as of Current Updates. We wish you Best for your NEET Phase 1 exam 2017. Bookmark this page for regular Updates on the NEET Result Date. you can also download the Center Wise City Code for your NEET Exam.
अगर आपको NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2017 से सम्बंधित कोई सवाल है, तो तुरंत Comment कमेंट करें हमारी टीम जल्दी ही आपकी मदद करेगी.