SBI PO 2016 – Online Fee Payment Date Extended till 30th May 2016
Are you expecting to join State bank of India as an officer?? then you have got some chance.The registrations to apply online for SBI PO recruitment was closing on May 24th, 2016.State bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India, everybody know that there was last minute rush to make fee payment & submit applications for their 2200 PO vacancies.
It is a known fact that many candidates were eagerly waiting for SBI PO 2016 recruitment to be released & most of you would have applied already.So here is the solution to solve SBI PO online payment problems & send your application forms without any issues.
Some Important Rules of SBI PO Recruitment
Here are the important conditions of SBI PO recruitment for all those hurrying to register at the last hour,
(1) Candidates who are within 21 – 30 years as on April 1, 2016 (age relaxation applies for OBC,SC & ST) are only eligible to apply for PO jobs.
(2) You must be a degree holder in any discipline, as on June 30th, 2016. Pass in graduation is enough.There is no minimum percentage required.
(3) Final semester/ year students are also eligible to apply provided they should have passed the degree exam on or before 31.08.2016.Proof of marksheet must be submitted for verification.
(4) Local language knowledge is not necessary.
(5) Did you take loan from any bank ?? & couldn’t repay it regularly or have not paid it at all? Then you are not eligible for this SBI PO recruitment 2016.
(6) The application fee is Rs.600 (for general/ obc) & Rs.100 (SC/ST) which should also be paid online before May 24th.
Pay SBI PO 2016 Fees upto May 30th 🙂
Latest Update on May 29: State Bank of India has extended the last date to pay the application fees for PO recruitment process.You can now make the online payment till May 30, 2016
Only those candidates who had registered & have valid login details are eligible to make SBI PO 2016 online fee payments.Here are the new latest dates.
- Last date to submit application form – May 24
- Last date for online fee payment – May 30
|Sr. No.||Important Event||Dates|
|1.||Online registration Date||04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016|
|2.||Online Fee Payment last date||27-30 May 2016|
|3.||Download of Admit Card For Pre||14-06-2016 onwards|
|4.||Online Examination – Preliminary||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016|
|5.||Result of SBI Online Exam – Preliminary||18-07-2016|
|6.||Download of Call Letter for Mains||21-07-2016 onwards|
|7.||Conduct of Online Examination – Main||31st July 2016|
|8.||Declaration of Result – Main||16th August 2016|
|9.||Download Call Letter for Interview date||22nd August 2016|
|10.||Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||1st September 2016|
|11.||Declaration of Final Result||30th September 2016|
|12||Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||13-06-2016 onwards|
|13||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||20-06-2016 to 25-06-2016|
SBI PO login page – If you want to pay the fees, click here to login by using your registration number & password.
How to Solve Fee Payment & Registration Problems?
The biggest disadvantage of applying on last date is – you will face numerous problems before submitting your application successfully.
Various Candidates had started complaining about two issues from 21st May itself, Here it is
(1) SBI PO 2016 online payment failure: This is a problem faced by candidates for past few weeks as they are unable to make payment for SBI PO.
Right after authorizing the online payment, a blank screen comes up or the following message:
- “https://www.sbiepay.com/secure/AggMerchantStatusQueryAction” or
- “Transaction booked” or
- “Transaction paid out”
In such situations, here is what you should do.
- Login to the application form & check the status of your previous payment.
- If you see anything else apart from “success” in the fee status, you need to make payment again.
SBI says, “The amount debited for failed transaction will be refunded back to your account within 3 – 7 working days.”Therefore, there is no need to worry.
The payment links are active 24 hours continuously.So if you still cannot make the fee payment during day time,
- Login to your application after 12 AM midnight & try to complete the payment
- Some candidates were able to successfully transfer the amount between 3 – 6 AM (early morning)
Since SBI has not provided any other alternative mode to submit fees, you should keep trying throughout the day & night too.
(2.) Slow website and frequent disconnections: SBI had warned applicants in advance that they are expecting heavy load on their website as the last date approaches.
Here are some ways to avoid these issues:
- Access the webpage using computers with high speed broadband internet connection
- Mobile 3g data link goes down often.So avoid using mobile phones.
As time passes, more number of people would start visiting the website making it even harder.Therefore make sure to complete the payment before 9 AM.
Is there any other issue you faced during online application process? You may ask for help Here or Comment us below.
Thank you,share this news with your friends!!