SSC CGL Notification 2017, SSC Combined Graduation Level 2017 Exam details, CGL Apply Online, CGL 2017 Notification Download, Syllabus of SSC CGL, Last Date of CGL online form, CGL Exam Date 2017, CGL admit card Download.
About this Post - Overview
SSC CGL Notification 2017
Wait is Over, SSC has released Official notification for Combined Graduation Level Exam 2017 for various Central govt. posts. Every year SSC Conduct Exam for many of central Government departments. Candidates was waiting for SSC CGL Notification 2017 Recruitment. Now Here is good news for them, Wait is over for SSC CGL 2017 Exam. Staff Selection Commission is Recruiting for various post in CBDT, Examiner, Compiler, Accountant and Jr. Accountant, Auditor etc. Also, SSC is the only organization that Gives opportunity to Lakhs of candidates. One of the Largest Recruitment which provides jobs related to central government. Most of all graduate candidate planning to be the part of this great opportunity.
LATEST UPDATE 17th May 2017 – हाल ही में SSC ने वर्ष 2017 का Official Notification जारी कर दी हैं…पूरी जानकारी के लिए नीचे जाये –
Finally, The Staff Selection Commission is conducting Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam for various departments. Post vacancies for non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted in various Ministries and Departments. SSC has released the notification date on the official website. now, SSC has released Notification publicly. Hiring For the various posts given below.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.Accountant/ Junior Accountant.
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC.
- The compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Online Application Forms are Available Now, Download it or Apply From The Given Link. Exam की Date 1st-20th August 2017 में रहेगी.
CGL 2017 Form Registration Links
Download CGL Notification 2017 (check here)
SSC CGL Vacancy Details 2017
As SSC announced that they will provide 2.2 Lakh vacancies from the year 2015. Out of these vacancies maximum of 70,000 vacancies will be in Income Tax department. also for Excise and Customs Department. More than 30 lacks candidates appear in the SSC CGL exam every year. Previous year, SSC CGL 2016 examination was conducted for only 4500-5000 vacancies. now Total 9000+ Approx Vacancies are available.
Last Date to Apply Online is 16th June 2017
एसएससी सीजीएल भर्ती 2017– कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) सीजीएल संयुक्त स्नातक स्तर (सीजीएल) परीक्षा 2017 के लिए एसएससी के द्वारा ऑनलाइन अप्लिकेशन फ़ार्म आमंत्रित किए ! जो पात्र या इच्छुक उम्मीदवार एसएससी सीजीएल आवेदन पत्र भरना चाहते हैं वे अंतिम तिथि से पहले आधिकारिक वेबसाइट (ssconline.nic.in) के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन रेजिस्ट्रेशन कर सकते हैं|
CGL 2017 Exam Dates
Following are the important dates for the SSC Candidates. They must prepare according to their exam dates and study hard as the competition is very high.
CGL (Tier 1) Exam will be Conducted from 1st – 20th August 2017
SSC CGL important dates –
Following are the Important dates for the preparing candidates. but still, we suggest you read the Official SSC CGL Notification 2017 given below. Download and read it carefully.
|Application form start on||16th May 2017|
|Last date for registration||16th June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||1st Aug to 20th Aug 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||10th-11th November 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||21st January 2018|
|Skill Test/Computer Skill Test||February 2018|
|I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
अगर आपको SSC CGL Exam Notification 2017 से सम्बंधित कोई Question है, तो तुरंत Comment कमेंट करें हमारी टीम जल्दी ही आपकी मदद करेगी.
SSC Syllabus – CGL 2017
Syllabus of CGL 2017 exam will be conducted in four different stages. The exam will be objective and descriptive type and CPT/CBT papers.
SSC CGL Tier-1 syllabus: – inside the syllabus general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, English comprehension. Total time of exam will be 75 minutes (normal candidates), while 100 minutes for physically challenged candidates.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-3 (Descriptive Paper) Syllabus:-
Tier-3 Exam will be based on Essay + Application Writing (200 to 250 words) and total duration is 1 hour. The medium of essay writing is English or Hindi, no other regional language WILL BE accepted. we can not use both mixes of Hindi and English Because this may disqualify you. Minimum qualifying marks are 33% only.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-4 Syllabus:-
the candidate who scored minimum qualifying marks in all tiers called for tier-4 exam decided by SSC CGL 2017 Exam Board officials.
Tier-4 candidates will check for Data Entry Skill and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) skills. Also, remember that candidates who have applied for Tax Assistant Post they will have to appear for Skill Test (In Central Excise and Income Tax).while candidates who have applied for Assistant Section officer post, they all have to appear for Computer Proficiency Test.
to know more about Skill Test and Proficiency test than you can visit the Regional Websites of SSC.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria:-
According to official SSC CGL Notification 2017, following are the eligibility criteria for the exam:
- Assistant Audit Officer: Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Uni/Institute.while Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
SSC CGL Application Fee and mode of payment:-
- first of all, Candidates must know that only online applications mode is accepted. For All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for a reservation there is no application fee.while other candidates fee is Rs 100.
- Candidates can pay their exam fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan or generate online, or through SBI Net Banking. you can Pay through any Credit/Debit Card.
- Remember that Fee is not refundable.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017:-
- Visit the official website of the SSC.
- before applying, read the instruction carefully.
- fill all required details such as your name, email etc.
- Also, Upload scanned photo, a sign of yours as per requirement (check official website for further details).
- now click on submit button and go to payment page and pay the fee.
- candidates can pay through online/offline payment methods via SBI e-challan/debit/credit card.
- Take a print out for further use.
So We have provided you all official updates of SSC CGL Exam 2017. if you have any doubt/question regarding SSC exam 2017 then comment now. so we will try to help you very soon…
अगर आपको SSC CGL Notification 2017 से सम्बंधित कोई सवाल है, तो तुरंत Comment कमेंट करें हमारी टीम जल्दी ही आपकी मदद करेगी.